Monday, October 10, 2022

Pilot Flood: Wizz Air Ace




 As almost an after thought, I decided to check out Wizz Airlines, our choice for travel from Budapest to Bari. I immediately came to a Twitter post from Capt. Flood. 

This pic was made in Sept 2021, to commemorate his earning a commercial pilots license.  Let’s see, September 2021 to October 2022, wonder what kind of student he was!

Wizz Air is a small Hungarian operation that claims to be “the most cost effective air travel in existence “. I’m wondering what that exactly means. I’ve been following Capt. Flood’s Twitter account to, well, I don’t really know why but curiosity comes to mind.  

Wizz bills itself as an “ultra low cost airline, no frills and available to everyone”.  Our flight is not very long, who needs frills.  Their website also offers a “flight tracker” which I will share at take-off so you guys will know where to send flowers. 

Let’s see, landing and passengers not knowing they were on the ground could mean at least two things!

If curiosity can be classified as a valid reason; Follow the good captain on Twitter @captflood.  You’ll be the first to know.   Later, Jim