I just heard from Mr Pancrazio Stridi, official historian of San Pancrazio, Italy and the town where my father flew all of his 376 Bomb Group missions In WWII. He wants to show us around the San Pan airfield and meet with the mayor as official visitors. Wow. Never been an official visitor before. We’ll be going to San Pancrazio on Wednesday and I will report. Grateful and emotional. Jim
Just a place for Pam and me to report our wonderings as we experience the wanderings we have left. It’s a report to keep friends posted on travels and other interests. Follow anonymously and without notification by adding our blog to your Home Screen and you’re just a click away. I hope it’s worth your click. Jim
-
Been a tough several weeks in Starkvegas with the sudden loss of Coach Leach. The loss focused our football nation on the life of a, no, th...
-
May 16, 2024 Greese, Luneberg, Bad Fallingbostel On April 19, 1945, just a fee days before the liberation of airmen at Gudow, a group of a...
